1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
3. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right-click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
4. Erase all text and change it to:
Click for download Druid Fix C
To play on Warrior-WoW, you will need a few patches:
- REQUIRED: Patch-X
- Patch-W (click HERE for Google Drive link) - for retroported content (items, monsters visuals)
- Patch-K - for custom mounts
- New Custom Screen Login Patch INSERT THIS PATCH IN WOW FOLDER >>enUS Folder
If you have any other patches, please remove them.
If you have older patches, please overwrite them with these listed patches.
We will update Patch-X regularly and Patch-W will be adjusted when non-required content is being added (such as more visuals, more NPC models, more items, etc).